Our research approach is developed from a combined framework of thinking, which focuses on the interaction of the multiple clients.
- No hidden fees – we believe in transparency
- No ‘black boxes’ surrounding our data analysis or analytical tools we use
- No limit to the duration of time we spend communicating with different teams within our client
- Flexibility in pursuing analysis that joins together your internal data and the external insight we have collected
- Providing respondents with realistic prescribing scenarios to react to, rather than relying on claimed behavior
- Assessing issues from multiple view points, for instance, establishing the emotional, behavioral and environmental factors impacting behavior, in addition to the rational
- Using non-verbal data capture, such as ethnography and patient illustrations to enrich and deepen quantitative data