Do you need a customer survey, a consumer profile, a usage test, or a customer satisfaction study?
Do you want to go beyond simple, ‘do-it-yourself’ surveys?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, you will benefit from Research Insights’ Quantitative services. We have conducted hundreds of online surveys, and are equally adept at collecting data in the method that is best suited to obtaining the information you require.
Quantitative studies can include:
- Purchaser/shopper profiles
- Market/category segmentation
- Market and competitive analysis
- Awareness & Usage studies (A&U)
- Product Gap analysis
- User/non user profiles and/or segmentation
- Product testing/beta tests/validation
Quantitative services we provide:
- Survey design and administration
- Questionnaire design/wording (we can help you keep a survey engaging and prevent respondent burnout)
- On-location intercepts and data collection
- Complex multivariate analysis
- Easy to understand reports, presentations, or debriefing sessions
- Data for presentation to retailers, distribution networks, or investor groups